Five Minute University
They teach only what the average college student remembers 5 years after graduating.
- Foreign Language Course - Como esta usted? Muy bien, gracias.
- Business Course - You buy something and you sell it for more.
- Economics - Supply and Demand.
- Theology - Where is G-d? Everywhere. Why? Because he likes you. (It's a combination of Catholic and Disney philosophies.)
- Spring Break lasts 20 seconds.
- If you want a law degree, it takes an extra minute.
- Price $20; but that includes cap and gown rental, a polaroid picture of you wearing them, and your diploma.
Father Guido Sarducci (comedian Don Novello)